jdh@BUIT1.BU.EDU (Jason Heirtzler) (06/26/87)

From: <rbj@icst-cmr.arpa> "Root Boy Jim"
>From: Vax HeadRoot <root@icst-cmr.arpa>
>
>? it'll be interesting to see what happens
>? when ND goes away in Sun OS release 4.0.
>
>Uh, forgive me for not keeping up on the news, but what happens to
>dickless workstations when ND *does* go away? Do we have to buy disks?
 ^^^^^^^^

>  (Root Boy) Jim Cottrell	<rbj@icst-cmr.arpa>
>  National Bureau of Standards
>  Flamer's Hotline: (301) 975-5688

Ah.. pardon me Jim, but is this something new being developed
at the National Bureau of Standards..??

-Jason Heirtzler
Boston University

danny@itm.UUCP (Danny) (06/26/87)

In article <8031@brl-adm.ARPA> jdh@BUIT1.BU.EDU (Jason Heirtzler) writes:
+...
++Uh, forgive me for not keeping up on the news, but what happens to
++dickless workstations when ND *does* go away? Do we have to buy disks?
+ ^^^^^^^^
+...
+-Jason Heirtzler
+Boston University

Ah... pardon me Jason, but if I remember "Ghost Busters" correctly,
it was developed at the Evironmental Protection Agency.

"And what...is the magic word?"
"...Please!"

                                Lowering the S/N ratio:
                                Danny
--
				Daniel S. Cox
				({seismo!gatech|ihnp4!akgua}!itm!danny)

rjd@tiger.UUCP (06/26/87)

> ? it'll be interesting to see what happens
> ? when ND goes away in Sun OS release 4.0.
>
> Uh, forgive me for not keeping up on the news, but what happens to
> dickless workstations when ND *does* go away? Do we have to buy disks?
    ^

   WOW, I didn't know that any of the sun workstations even had them!!!  I know
of some female operators that might be interested....

rjd