Date:     Fri, 22 Apr 88 15:26:50 EST
From: "David F. Rogers" <dfr@USNA.MIL>
To: mccalpin@masig1.ocean.fsu.EDU
Subject:  subject

message......
The qf??????? file is uninteresting because it appears to pertain
only to my machine trying to return the above message to usna.mil :
P577750297
T577747897
DdfAA08248
MDeferred: Not a typewriter
SMAILER-DAEMON
R<dfr@USNA.MIL>
H?P?return-path: <MAILER-DAEMON>
Hreceived:  by masig1.ocean.fsu.edu (5.15/25-eef)
	id AA08248; Fri, 22 Apr 88 16:31:28 EST
H?x?full-name: Mail Delivery Subsystem
Hsubject: Returned mail: Service unavailable
Hdate:     Fri, 22 Apr 88 15:26:50 EST
HFrom: "David F. Rogers" <dfr@USNA.MIL>
HTo: <dfr@USNA.MIL>
HTo: mccalpin@masig1.ocean.fsu.EDU
Hsubject:  subject
Hmessage-id:  <8804221526.aa02036@CAD.USNA.MIL>
I will not bog down the net with my sendmail.cf program.  It otherwise
works, and was pulled off of an ULTRIX 2.0 site which occassionally
has the same trouble with mail bouncing.....

Has anyone seen this particular peculiarity before?
I would greatly appreciate any pointers.....

Please reply to:		mccalpin@nu.cs.fsu.edu