[comp.unix.wizards] Yet Another OSF Question

ron@iconsys.UUCP (06/09/88)

If OSF is really "open", why haven't I see a phone number or address
where I can contact them and ask questions rather than endlessly
speculate?  I realize that they are a relatively young organization
but they will have to "open up" soon.

--
Ron Holt                     UUCP: {ihnp4,uunet,caeco}!iconsys!ron
Software Development Manager ARPANET: icon%byuadam.bitnet@cunyvm.cuny.edu

shankar@hpclscu.HP.COM (Shankar Unni) (06/10/88)

> If OSF is really "open", why haven't I see a phone number or address
> where I can contact them and ask questions rather than endlessly
> speculate?  I realize that they are a relatively young organization
> but they will have to "open up" soon.

Here's the name and number AGAIN:

   Deborah Siegel
   Cohn & Wolfe
   (212) 951-8300

OK?

--
scu

wk@hpirs.HP.COM (Wayne Krone) (06/10/88)

> If OSF is really "open", why haven't I see a phone number or address
> where I can contact them and ask questions rather than endlessly
> speculate?  I realize that they are a relatively young organization
> but they will have to "open up" soon.

	Open Software Foundation
	P.O. Box 545
	Billerica, Massachusetts   01821-0545

Wayne Krone

avolio@decuac.dec.com (Frederick M. Avolio) (06/10/88)

For general questions, membership applications, etc....

Open Software Foundation
P. O. Box 545
Billerica, MA 01821-0545

(617) 250 - 0035