[comp.unix.wizards] tcsh - some questions

spolsky-joel@CS.Yale.EDU (Joel Spolsky) (03/08/89)

Hello!

Some quick questions regarding tcsh ...

(1) What is the latest version of tcsh, and where can I obtain it? We
seem to be running "Version 5.6 Beta 02/29/88" - Is there something
more recent?  Is there an ftp site that carries tcsh?

(2) How can I bind the vt-100 arrow keys to work properly with tcsh?
nothing I try seems to work.