[comp.unix.wizards] Result of R.T. Morris breakin?

devine@cookie.dec.com (Bob Devine) (03/04/89)

  It's been several months since RTM Jr's worm rampaged the
Arpanet.  What is the result of this?  I haven't read in the
compu-rags of any prosecution efforts underway.  Has the
FBI investigation finished?

  Enquiring minds want to know.

Bob Devine

allbery@ncoast.ORG (Brandon S. Allbery) (03/12/89)

As quoted from <8903032345.AA05573@decwrl.dec.com> by devine@cookie.dec.com (Bob Devine):
+---------------
|   It's been several months since RTM Jr's worm rampaged the
| Arpanet.  What is the result of this?  I haven't read in the
| compu-rags of any prosecution efforts underway.  Has the
| FBI investigation finished?
+---------------

The FBI's probably been too busy investigating Tower to pay attention to RTM.
;-) ;-) ;-)

++Brandon
--
Brandon S. Allbery, moderator of comp.sources.misc	     allbery@ncoast.org
uunet!hal.cwru.edu!ncoast!allbery		    ncoast!allbery@hal.cwru.edu

In article <13454@ncoast.ORG> allbery@ncoast.UUCP (Brandon S. Allbery) writes:
>As quoted from <8903032345.AA05573@decwrl.dec.com> by devine@cookie.dec.com (Bob Devine):
>+---------------
>|   It's been several months since RTM Jr's worm rampaged the
>| Arpanet.  What is the result of this?  I haven't read in the
>| compu-rags of any prosecution efforts underway.  Has the
>| FBI investigation finished?
>
>The FBI's probably been too busy investigating Tower to pay attention to RTM.

Isn't it always the way?  We computer-nerds finally get a little attention,
and some lumbering, drunken, girl-goosing frat-twit comes along and steals
our party 8^).

				--Blair
				  "Revenge of the Nerds III:
				   Ben-Gay in the BrylCream!"