[comp.unix.wizards] Grief and David Fox

corwin@polari.UUCP (Don Glover) (12/22/89)

I am looking for a complete path to David Fox, author of GRIEF who
I believe is England.  I Have an address of fox@marlow.uucp but, the
system I am sending from doesnt get very far with that.  If Mr. Fox
gets this or if some one knows how to reach him please reply via mail.
Thanx.

djm@eng.umd.edu (David J. MacKenzie) (12/22/89)

In article <1126@polari.UUCP> corwin@polari.UUCP (Don Glover) writes:

> I am looking for a complete path to David Fox, author of GRIEF who
> I believe is England.  I Have an address of fox@marlow.uucp but, the
> system I am sending from doesnt get very far with that.  If Mr. Fox
> gets this or if some one knows how to reach him please reply via mail.
> Thanx.

That's Paul Fox, I believe, and you're right, that address is no
longer any good.  He posted something many months ago (to comp.editors
if I remember right) saying he was losing his Usenet access because he
was quitting his job.  I haven't seen any signs of him since, so he
may have gotten another job that's not on the net.

BTW, Grief was renamed (to Crisp) at the request of David Nanian, Brief's
author, who thought people might confuse the two editors.
--
David J. MacKenzie <djm@eng.umd.edu>