[net.news.newsite] oldsite with new paths

craig@pedsgo.UUCP (News Admin) (02/18/86)

From: craig@pedsgo.UUCP (News Admin)
Newsgroups: net.news.newsite
Subject: new site
Date: 12 Feb 86 20:23:03 GMT

Name of site.
	pedsgo

What the site is all about.
	We are the Department of Data Communications at CONCURRENT
	Computer Corporation (formerly Perkin-Elmer, formerly Interdata).
	We run several 3200 super minis under our port of system 5.
	Most of our work deals with data communications to IBM type
	equipment, since that has been our bread and butter for years.
	We are interested in any type of data communications packages
	that might be found on the net which we could install here.
	Net.sources will be heavily read by this group.

Name of contact person at site.
	Craig W. DeNoce

Electronic mail address of contact person.
	{seismo!topaz, hplabs!pesnta, ihnp4!vax135}!petsd!pedsgo!craig

Mail address of contact person.
	Craig W. DeNoce
	Data Communications Department 3820
	106 Apple St.
	Tinton Falls, New Jersey, USA

Phone number of contact person.
	+1-201-758-7320

Systems with whom mail is exchanged.
	pedsgl, pedsgd, pedsgl, yawn, petsd

Systems with whom news articles are exchanged.
	pedsgd, petsd

Willingness to connect to news sites.
	At this time petsd is our link to the outside world,
	but this may change in the future.

Here is a uucp map entry:

#N	pedsgo
#S	Perkin-Elmer 3210 running Unix Sys V OS (XELOS R01.1)
#O	CONCURRENT Computer Corp., Department of Data Communications
#C	Craig W. DeNoce
#E	{seismo!topaz, hplabs!pesnta, vax135}!petsd!pedsgo!craig
#T	+1-201-758-7320
#P	106 Apple St. Tinton Falls, New Jersey, USA
#L	Latitude 40 20 N / Longitude 74 05 W
#U	petsd pedsgd pedsga pedsgl yawn
#W	pedsgo!craig; Wed Feb  12 13:34:55 EST 1986