[comp.sources.wanted] HP LaserJet+ drivers for ditroff

ron@vsedev.VSE.COM (Ron Flax) (11/15/86)

Has anyone written a driver (postprocessor) for using ditroff with the
HP LaserJet Plus printer?  Better yet, does anyone know where one
might find documentation on how to write such a driver?

--
ron@vsedev.VSE.COM	(Ron Flax)
UUCP:	..!seismo!vsedev!ron

campbell@maynard.UUCP (Larry Campbell) (11/16/86)

A local (Cambridge, Mass.) company called Textware International sells
a port of AT&T's Documentor's WorkBench (DWB), which includes their
ditroff driver for the HP LaserJet and LaserJet+.  Their package is
called 'tplus';  we use it, and are pretty happy with it.

	Textware International
	P.O. Box 14
	Harvard Square
	Cambridge, MA 02238

	(617) UNI-TEXT
	{wjh12,cfib}!textware!brent

--
Larry Campbell       MCI: LCAMPBELL          The Boston Software Works, Inc.
UUCP: {alliant,wjh12}!maynard!campbell      120 Fulton Street, Boston MA 02109

sjl@amdahl.UUCP (Steve Langdon) (11/17/86)

In article <471@maynard.UUCP> campbell@maynard.UUCP (Larry Campbell) writes:

> A local (Cambridge, Mass.) company called Textware International sells
> a port of AT&T's Documentor's WorkBench (DWB), which includes their
> ditroff driver for the HP LaserJet and LaserJet+.  ...

ELAN Computer Group offers ditroff support for the HP LaserJet and LaserJet+.
I believe that they have a pretty good package, but without using it I cannot
give any first hand comments. If you are interested contact:

	Ken Greer
	+1 415 948 8193
	260 Alta Vista Avenue, Los Altos, CA 94022, USA

I have no financial, or other such interest in Elan.
--
Steve Langdon  ...!{decwrl,sun,hplabs,ihnp4,cbosgd}!amdahl!sjl  +1 408 746 6970

[I speak for myself not others.]

andrea@hp-sdd.HP.COM (Andrea K. Frankel) (11/20/86)

In article <4190@amdahl.UUCP> sjl@amdahl.UUCP (Steve Langdon) writes:
>ELAN Computer Group offers ditroff support for the HP LaserJet and LaserJet+.
>I believe that they have a pretty good package, but without using it I cannot
>give any first hand comments. If you are interested contact:
>
>	Ken Greer
>	+1 415 948 8193
>	260 Alta Vista Avenue, Los Altos, CA 94022, USA

I have used this package heavily for the last two years, and it's great!
(No, I have no financial or other ties to the manufacturer.)

Andrea Frankel, Hewlett-Packard (San Diego Division) (619) 592-4664
 "every time that wheel goes round, bound to cover just a little more ground"
UUCP  : {hplabs|hp-pcd|hpfcla|hpda|noscvax|gould9|sdcsvax}!hp-sdd!andrea
UUCP  : {cbosgd|allegra|decvax|gatech|sun|tektronix}!hplabs!hp-sdd!andrea
ARPA  : hp-sdd!andrea@nosc.arpa
CSNET : hp-sdd!andrea@hplabs.csnet
USnail: 16399 W. Bernardo Drive, San Diego CA 92127-1899 USA