[comp.sources.wanted] Microsoft Fortran graphics

charlie@doodah.UUCP (Charlie Wickham) (12/09/86)

An engineering friend of mine has a need for 2D graphics routines
that are callable from Microsoft Fortran. Does anyone know of
a commercial or freeware package that would be available?
Please E-mail responses since I don't normally read this group.
thanx in advance...

charlie

kuo@skatter.UUCP (Dr. Peter Kuo) (12/21/86)

In article <194@doodah.UUCP>, charlie@doodah.UUCP (Charlie Wickham) writes:

> An engineering friend of mine has a need for 2D graphics routines
> that are callable from Microsoft Fortran. Does anyone know of
> a commercial or freeware package that would be available?
> Please E-mail responses since I don't normally read this group.
> thanx in advance...
>

> charlie

I have a similar need. However,, I'll settle for packages for RM FORTRAN
or Lahey F77L. Thanks in advance.

-------------
Peter Kuo          Bitnet: KUO@SASK
Accelerator Lab.   uucp  : !ihnp4!sask!skatter!kuo
U of Saskatchewan
Saskatoon, SASK
CANADA  S7N 0W0

tankus@hsi.UUCP (Ed Tankus) (01/05/87)

> In article <194@doodah.UUCP>, charlie@doodah.UUCP (Charlie Wickham) writes:
> >
> > An engineering friend of mine has a need for 2D graphics routines
> > that are callable from Microsoft Fortran. Does anyone know of
> > a commercial or freeware package that would be available?
> > Please E-mail responses since I don't normally read this group.
> > thanx in advance...
> >

> > charlie
>
> I have a similar need. However,, I'll settle for packages for RM FORTRAN
> or Lahey F77L. Thanks in advance.
>

> -------------
> Peter Kuo          Bitnet: KUO@SASK
> Accelerator Lab.   uucp  : !ihnp4!sask!skatter!kuo
> U of Saskatchewan
> Saskatoon, SASK
> CANADA  S7N 0W0

Try:

	Microcompatibles, Inc.
	301 Prelude Drive
	Silver Spring, MD

Cheers!

-- Ed.
--

-- Ed.

Net  :  {noao!ihnp4!yale!}!hsi!tankus
Snail:  Health Systems Int'l, 100 Broadway, New Haven, CT 06511
Bell :  (203) 562-2101

stever@tekgen.UUCP (Imants Golts) (01/13/87)

try

NO LIMIT