[comp.sources.wanted] GNU C compiler on MINIX

merlin@hqda-ai.UUCP (01/25/87)

In article <599@aurora.UUCP>, James A. Woods writes:

> as for what's available under gnu/minix, there's an obvious merger
> with combining the nice and free optimizing gnu c compiler and
> sophisticated public domain utilities not in minix (yacc, lex,
> compress, egrep, diff, etc.)  with the minix kernel.  since each
> package is cheaper than dinner for two (at least in some parts of
> the world), this is easy enough to do.

     I would very much like to see this GNU cc.  I assume it comes
under the same GNU Public License that covers GNU emacs.  Does
anyone know where this can be acquired?  I have access to ftp.

     Thanks for the help,
--
	David S. Hayes, The Merlin of Avalon
	PhoneNet:	(202) 694-6900