[comp.sources.wanted] Calendar management system wanted

richter@randvax.UUCP (Susan Richter) (01/21/87)

We're looking for a calendar management package to run under (4.3bsd)
Unix that will (besides doing the basic things like scheduling
appointments, summarizing calendar, etc. for a single user) allow a
user to do the following:

    -	scan/query his own and others' calendars

    -	give a list of users and a range of time, and get back a list
	of times when all the parties are free

    -	make a non-binding "appointment" on someone else's calendar

Anybody know of, or have, such a system running?  If so, I'd like to
hear from you!  Thanks . . .

				Susan Richter
				richter@rand-unix.arpa
				...!{decvax,trwrb}!randvax!richter

jeff@spp2.UUCP (Jeff Hull) (01/22/87)

In article <792@randvax.UUCP> richter@randvax.UUCP (Susan Richter) writes:
>We're looking for a calendar management package ...
> that will (besides doing the basic ...
>    -	scan/query
>    -	give back a list of times when all the parties are free
>    -	make a non-binding "appointment" on someone else's calendar
>
>				richter@rand-unix.arpa
>				...!{decvax,trwrb}!randvax!richter

I would also like to hear about such a package.
--
Jeff Hull            decvax,hplabs \
13817 Yukon Avenue   ihnp4,sdcrdcf -> !trwrb!trwspp!spp2!jeff

It was great when it all begaaaaaaaaan,
I was a regular <USENET>  faaaaaaaaaan, ...

jabusch@uiucdcsb.UUCP (01/29/87)

	I think I speak for several people at sites around here who
are also interested in environments such as (jeff) has described.  I
would like to see any information on this as postings here.

John Jabusch
USA-CERL-FS