[comp.sources.wanted] fontbanner

br@wucs2.UUCP (02/18/87)

Has anyone got the source for fontbanner?  Could they mail it to me
(I am assuming it is small).  Any help much appreciated.

Billy

--
Bill Ross 	Washington University ECL,  St. Louis 314-889-5894
UUCP:		br@wucs1.UUCP  or  ..!{ihnp4,seismo}!wucs1!br

jc@paisley.UUCP (02/20/87)

From: jc@cs.paisley.ac.uk (John Cunningham)
Newsgroups: comp.sources.wanted
Subject: Re: fontbanner

In article <594@wucs2.UUCP> br@wucs2.UUCP (Bill Ross) writes:

>Has anyone got the source for fontbanner?  Could they mail it to me
>(I am assuming it is small).  Any help much appreciated.

Could they also mail it to me as well please?

Thanks ...

abcscnuk@csun.UUCP (02/24/87)

In article <284@paisley.ac.uk> jc@cs.paisley.ac.uk (John Cunningham) writes:
|In article <594@wucs2.UUCP> br@wucs2.UUCP (Bill Ross) writes:
|>
|>Has anyone got the source for fontbanner?  Could they mail it to me
|>(I am assuming it is small).  Any help much appreciated.
|>

|Could they also mail it to me as well please?
|
|Thanks ...

Me too !!!

					Thanks.
							Naoto Kimura
                //-n-\\					(csun!abcscnuk)
  //         ---\__O__/---        \\	Enterprise... Surrender or we'll
  \_\                            /_/	send back your *&^$% tribbles !!!