[comp.sources.wanted] Public Domain dbm routines?

jeff@cjsa.UUCP (02/27/87)

We recently received a copy of Barry Brachman's sp soundex-spelling
program which is based upon the dbm routines.  Is there a Public Domain
version of these routines available for System-V?

Mail pointing me in the proper direction would be appreciated.

Thanks
| C. Jeffery Small			     UUCP: ihnp4!hsi!cjsa!jeff	|
| C. Jeffery Small and Associates					|
| 123 York Street, New Haven, CT  06511			(203) 776-2000	|

mark@cogent.UUCP (02/28/87)

In article <125@cjsa.UUCP> jeff@cjsa.UUCP (C. Jeffery Small) writes:
>We recently received a copy of Barry Brachman's sp soundex-spelling
>program which is based upon the dbm routines.  Is there a Public Domain
>version of these routines available for System-V?

I would like to get ahold of such a beast as well.  Please email if
you know where I can get it.
|     Mark Steven Jeghers         ECHOMPGULP - process has eaten it          |
| cryptography, terrorist, DES, drugs, cipher, secret, decode, NSA, CIA, NRO |
|     {ihnp4,cbosgd,lll-lcc,lll-crg}|{dual,ptsfa}!cogent!mark                |
| Cogent Software Solutions can not be held responsible for anything said    |
| by the above person since they have no control over him in the first place |