[comp.sources.wanted] Source for CoreWars in generic C

authorplaceholder@gorgo.UUCP.UUCP (02/18/87)

>In article <538@csun.UUCP>, aeusemsr@csun.UUCP writes:
>>       I am looking to get a version of Core Wars running on under
>> sysV and/or 4.2BSD.  If anyone has a PD version of the program to conduct
>

>How about a version for PC's, that is MS-DOS machines?
>

>--
>Thomas Rosenfeld        @ AT&T Information Systems Labs, Middletown, NJ
>                        (201) 957-5867
>                        UUCP:           {harpo,ihnp4,burl,akgua}!mtgzz!rosen
>Disclaimer: I don't claim anything.

I have source to CoreWars in generic C. Call:

   SOURCEry System BBS
   [405] 728-2463
   2400/1200/300 bps

David Drexler
ihnp4!{nears | occrsh}!gorgo!ddrex

brian@ncroem.UUCP (Brian R. Haug) (03/04/87)

In article <58100003@gorgo.UUCP>, ddrex@gorgo.UUCP writes:

> >How about a version for PC's, that is MS-DOS machines?

I have an arced version of corewars, since the net frowns upon sending
binaries, I will gladly make a copy of the file IF you send a FORMATTED 5 1/4
inch floppy disk and a self addressed stamped return mailer to me.  My address
is:
Brian Haug
364 East Stewart Street, Apartment 1-C
Dayton, Ohio 45469

Please do not send any requests after April 15th, as I will be graduating at
the end of April and will probably not be at this address.