[comp.sources.wanted] *roff to postscript

bill@westpt.UUCP (03/11/87)

I seem to remember a program to do *roff to postcript filtering coming
accross the net a while ago.  Unfortunately at that time I had no need
for postscript filters and just let it go by.  But as is usually the case
now I do.  If anyone out there has one, I would appreciate a copy.  Also
I would be interested in any other useful programs people have for putting
a postscript printer to work.  Just got one and it is rather impressive.
Can't wait to see what else it can do.

Thanks in advance.

bill gunshannon

--
UUCP:      philabs!westpt!bill               PHONE:     (914)446-7747
US SNAIL:  Martin Marietta Data Systems      RADIO:     KB3YV

davew@gvgpsa.UUCP (03/13/87)

In article <551@westpt.UUCP> bill@westpt.UUCP (Bill Gunshannon) writes:

>I seem to remember a program to do *roff to postcript filtering coming
>accross the net a while ago.  Unfortunately at that time I had no need
>for postscript filters and just let it go by.  But as is usually the case
>now I do.  If anyone out there has one, I would appreciate a copy.  Also
>I would be interested in any other useful programs people have for putting
>a postscript printer to work.  Just got one and it is rather impressive.

Me too!
Dave White		Grass Valley Group, Inc.
P.O. Box 1114   	Grass Valley, CA  95945
UUCP:	...!tektronix!gvgpsa!davew	PHONE:	+1 916 478 3052