[comp.sources.wanted] V7 filesystem

yedidya@bimacs.BITNET.UUCP (04/06/87)

We are running 4.3 BSD and have some old disks and diskettes written
on unix V7 (on PDP-11/44. Do anyone have a program reading V7 file
system?

| Israel Yedidya, Math & CS Department, Bar-Ilan U, Ramat-Gan, ISRAEL |
| BITNET: yedidya@bimacs                                              |
| ARPA:   yedidya%bimacs@wiscvm.wisc.edu                              |
| CSNET:  yedidya%bimacs.bitnet%wiscvm.wisc.edu@csnet-relay           |
| UUCP:   {mcvax,seismo}!humus!bimacs!yedidya                         |

abc@mcnc.UUCP (04/12/87)

In article <211@phoenix.PRINCETON.EDU> pswisnov@phoenix.UUCP (Peter S. Wisnovsky) writes:
>Does anyone out there have an outliner program like Thinktank for 4.2 BSD
>that takes an outline and produces Troff code? I am running on a Sun 3/160.
>
>Ultrix 2.0 would also be fine.

 I would not mind a copy of Ultrix 2.0 either.. anybody know the actual status
 of this mythical beast?  Should we have it already, or is it still in
 beta-test?

 Considering the fact that it has in it the support for some devices I need,
 this is a real request...

 -abc