[comp.sources.wanted] MARS

ksn@psuvm.bitnet.UUCP (03/30/87)

I am contemplating writing my own version of the Redcode executive
program to run on the IBM System/370 under the ASSIST assembler, but
before I do, I want to make sure that someone out there doesn't already
have it...   How about it?  I'm mainly interested in first seven
instructions.  Once I have it, CORE WAR anyone?
-------

Spiny_Norman
ksn@psuvma.uucp                        "Ohne Hast, ohne Rast" - Goe

philip@dalcsug.UUCP (04/19/87)

In article <11781KSN@PSUVMA> ksn@psuvm.bitnet.UUCP writes:
>I am contemplating writing my own version of the Redcode executive
>program to run on the IBM System/370 under the ASSIST assembler, but
>before I do, I want to make sure that someone out there doesn't already
>have it...   How about it?  I'm mainly interested in first seven
>instructions.  Once I have it, CORE WAR anyone?

A while ago a started to write a Redcode assembler but it got put on the
"to do" stack when exams came along, my version is for the Amiga but the
guts of the program wouldn't be hard to write.  I would be interested in
getting a copy of yours when you are done.

* I bet MY program can beat up YOUR progam! *  :-)

Peter Philip
Dalhousie University
Halifax, Nova Scotia