[comp.sources.wanted] DVI to PostScript converter wanted

keith@nih-csl.UUCP (keith gorlen) (04/16/87)

I understand that there is a program called dvi2ps for converting TeX DVI
output files into PostScript for printing on a PostScript laser printer.
Can anyone tell me how I might obtain this software?  Thanks!

--
	Keith Gorlen			phone: (301) 496-5363
	Building 12A, Room 2017		uucp: seismo!elsie!nih-csl!keith

ns@maccs.UUCP (Nicholas Solntseff) (04/22/87)

In article <193@nih-csl.UUCP> keith@nih-csl.UUCP (keith gorlen) writes:

>I understand that there is a program called dvi2ps for converting TeX DVI
>output files into PostScript ...

Please send me the information also.

Nick Solntseff

brest@swatsun (Jeremy Brest) (04/23/87)

dvi2ps is on the standard Unix, Vax, etc., TeX distribution tape from
University of Washington. It converts DVI files into PostScript output,
though into a dot representation, and not into PostScript curve descriptions.
dvi2ps currently runs on Apollo (AEGIS) and Vax 4.2BSD machines.

-- jeremy brest
...seismo!bpa!swatsun!brest