[comp.sources.wanted] Looking for recently posted Chess game

yost@bty.UUCP (05/10/87)

Um, I wasn't paying attention when Chess was posted.  I'd love to get my
hands on a copy, by mail if possible or by direct link if necessary.

I can be reached at ..!bellcore!motown!bty!yost  or ..!attmail!bty!yost.
I wonder if I can initiate a uucp file transfer via attmail?

Thanks in advance!

Brian Yost

rickb@tekig4.TEK.COM (Rick Bensene) (05/12/87)

In article <327@bty.UUCP>, yost@bty.UUCP writes:
> Um, I wasn't paying attention when Chess was posted.  I'd love to get my
> hands on a copy, by mail if possible or by direct link if necessary.
>
> Brian Yost

Me too... My system was down during the time that the Chess game was
posted, and I'd really like to get ahold of it.  Mail, or direct UUCP
connect OK here to.

Please reply to:
..tektronix!teksce!bucket!rickb

Thanks in advance.

Rick Bensene

--
..tektronix!tekig4!rickb (work)
..tektronix!teksce!bucket!rickb (home)

billr@tekred.UUCP (05/13/87)

The Chess game was posted to net.sources.games in the waning days of
existance for that newsgroup.  Hosts that converted to comp.sources.games
before the game was posted did not get a copy.  I plan to apply the
bug fixes that have been posted and repost the source to
comp.sources.games in the near future.

	-Bill Randle
	Moderator, comp.sources.games
	Tektronix, Inc.
	games-request@tekred.TEK.COM
--

	-Bill Randle
	Tektronix, Inc.

leivian@dover.uucp (Bob Leivian) (05/14/87)

>> Um, I wasn't paying attention when Chess was posted.  I'd love to get my
>> hands on a copy, by mail if possible or by direct link if necessary.
>Me too... My system was down during the time that the Chess game was
>posted, and I'd really like to get ahold of it.  Mail, or direct UUCP
 Me three,  could you send me a copy also
 ...sun!sunburn!dover!leivian

--
Bob Leivian         Motorola, Dover Shores (CAD Support)  602-994-6778
 ...{mcdsun, sun}!sunburn!dover!leivian

det@herman.UUCP (05/16/87)

Can you send one to me as well at ...clyde!lily!det