[comp.sources.wanted] request for public domain RightHandMan

jchvr@ihlpg.UUCP (06/04/87)

A while back someone pointed me to a program called Right Hand Man (RHM)
which was supposed to be a public domain version doing all that SIDEKICK
does and more.

I believe the program was in the public domain, so I would like someone
to mail me a copy (I have arc and uudecode, but of course prefer sources
if written in lattice-c), but I will accept binaries in good trust.

Anyone out there?

H.F. van Rietschote
mcvax!ihnp4!hvlpa!hvrietsc

Or post it if possible/allowed!!

mlinar@poisson.usc.edu (Mitch Mlinar) (06/06/87)

In article <3276@ihlpg.ATT.COM> jchvr@ihlpg.ATT.COM (Hartong) writes:

>A while back someone pointed me to a program called Right Hand Man (RHM)
>which was supposed to be a public domain version doing all that SIDEKICK
>does and more.
>
>I believe the program was in the public domain, so I would like someone
>to mail me a copy (I have arc and uudecode, but of course prefer sources
>if written in lattice-c), but I will accept binaries in good trust.
>
>Anyone out there?
>
>H.F. van Rietschote
>mcvax!ihnp4!hvlpa!hvrietsc

Oh?!?!?  I was not aware that Write Hand Man (not Right Hand Man) was a PD
program.  It is very CHEAP (somewhere between $20-39), but not free.  The
company is located in the San Jose area - one room of the author's house.
I will dig up the phone number if you are interested.

If it is indeed free, I would like to know where to get it.  It is supposed
to be a good program (I know a few who have it, but have ZERO budget).

-Mitch

Someone stole by .signature