[comp.sources.wanted] Wanted: xlisp 1.7 or later

andy@batcomputer.UUCP (06/15/87)

I've got xlisp 1.6 and "heard" that 1.7 is out there, somewhere.  I *don't*
want IBM PC or ARC'ed versions.  Leads appreciated...
--
Andy Pfiffer					andy@tcgould.tn.cornell.edu
Cornell Theory Center / Cornell U.		cornell!batcomputer!andy

pinkas@mipos3.UUCP (06/15/87)

In article <1373@batcomputer.tn.cornell.edu> andy@tcgould.tn.cornell.edu.UUCP (Andy Pfiffer) writes:
>I've got xlisp 1.6 and "heard" that 1.7 is out there, somewhere.  I *don't*
>want IBM PC or ARC'ed versions.  Leads appreciated...

I'd like them too.  But I'll take them in any format.  I need sources,
though.  Send mail if you can supply them.

-Israel

(Not having FTP access to the net is so problematic.)

Disclaimer: The above are my personal opinions, and in no way represent the
opinions of Intel Corporation.  In no way should the above be taken to be a
statement of Intel.

UUCP:	{amdcad,decwrl,hplabs,oliveb,pur-ee,qantel}!intelca!mipos3!pinkas
ARPA:	pinkas%mipos3.intel.com@relay.cs.net
CSNET:	pinkas%mipos3.intel.com

bdw@peaks.UUCP (bruce welker) (06/16/87)

In article <757@mipos3.UUCP>, pinkas@mipos3.UUCP (Israel Pinkas) writes:
> In article <1373@batcomputer.tn.cornell.edu> andy@tcgould.tn.cornell.edu.UUCP (Andy Pfiffer) writes:
> >I've got xlisp 1.6 and "heard" that 1.7 is out there, somewhere.  I *don't*
> >want IBM PC or ARC'ed versions.  Leads appreciated...
>
> I'd like them too.  But I'll take them in any format.  I need sources,
> though.  Send mail if you can supply them.
>
> -Israel

	please send email if you can supply sources for SysV
		Thanks
		Bruce
		as ...!hao!boulder!peaks!bdw