[comp.sources.wanted] Wanted: non-AT&T mini-nroff for handling manual pages

ado@elsie.UUCP (Arthur David Olson) (07/13/87)

When we send out programs, we also send out nroffable manual pages for them.
But some of our System V-saddled recipients lack nroff.
If you have a non-AT&T mini-nroff that's just smart enought to handle manual
pages and that we can send on to folks who get our software,
I'd appreciate hearing from you.
--
	"The Moon must wait--we have unfinished business here on Earth."
	UUCP: ..seismo!elsie!ado	  ARPA: elsie!ado@seismo.CSS.GOV

tim@ora.UUCP (Tim O'Reilly) (07/14/87)

In article <7461@elsie.UUCP>, ado@elsie.UUCP (Arthur David Olson) writes:
> When we send out programs, we also send out nroffable manual pages for them.
> But some of our System V-saddled recipients lack nroff.
> If you have a non-AT&T mini-nroff that's just smart enought to handle manual
> pages and that we can send on to folks who get our software,
> I'd appreciate hearing from you.

I believe you can get one from Dr. Dobbs Journal.  But I
don't know whether or not they'll let you distribute it.
They sell the sources for something like $39.95
--
LIVE:	Tim O'Reilly (617) 527-4210
USPS:	O'Reilly & Associates, Inc., 981 Chestnut Street, Newton, MA 02164