[comp.sources.wanted] PC version of Larn

hartvig@diku.UUCP (07/08/87)

Does anybody know of a PC version of Larn? If so, I would very much
like to obtain a copy somehow.

Hartvig Ekner              ...mcvax!diku!hartvig

todd@net1.ucsd.edu (Todd Goodman) (07/10/87)

I have source and executables for PC-HACK v3.6 and PC-LARN v12 and am willing to
make copies for anyone who sends me 360K IBM diskettes and a return mailer with
proper postage.  The number of diskettes depends on what you want as follows:
	One disk -- PC-HACK executables and PKX35A35 for extraction (can also
		    use SEA Arc.
	One disk -- PC-HACK source code
	One disk -- PC-LARN executables
	One disk -- PC-LARN source code
The PKARC program will probably fit on any one of the diskettes above.  If you
send me diskettes please format them first.  Also, I DO NOT wish to send the
files through e-mail.
		If you have any questions let me know,
			Todd Goodman
			2705 Luna Ave.
			San Diego, CA 92117
			todd@net1.ucsd.edu
			...!sdcsvax!todd@net1

jackb@ptsfa.UUCP (Jack Bailey) (07/17/87)

In article <3441@sdcsvax.UCSD.EDU> todd@net1.UUCP (Todd Goodman) writes:
>I have source and executables for PC-HACK v3.6 and PC-LARN v12 and am willing to
>make copies for anyone who sends me 360K IBM diskettes and a return mailer with
>		If you have any questions let me know,
>			Todd Goodman

I have been in touch with Don Kneller, who (possibly) ported LARN from the
UNIX version to the PC version.  He tells me that version 12b is available,
which fixes the bugs in version 12.  It was my intention to post both the
sources and executables in the appropriate groups upon arrival (via US MAIL).

--
J.J.Bailey
{ihnp4,lll-crg,qantel,pyramid}!ptsfa!jackb