[comp.sources.wanted] Bison Docs and a PD Lex sought.

jdg@elmgate.UUCP (Jeff Gortatowsky) (07/27/87)

The subject kinda says it all.
	A). I'd like to locates the Documents for Bison the GNU 'yacc'
	B). I like to locate/recieve any sources for a PD 'lex' type program.

Thanks for any /Source/leads.

PS. Does anyone know the Net path to the FSF?

--
Jeff Gortatowsky       {seismo,allegra}!rochester!kodak!elmgate!jdg
Eastman Kodak Company

tower@bu-cs.BU.EDU (Leonard H. Tower Jr.) (07/28/87)

In article <694@elmgate.UUCP> jdg@aurora.UUCP (Jeff Gortatowsky) writes:
 > The subject kinda says it all.
 > 	A). I'd like to locates the Documents for Bison the GNU 'yacc'

There is yet no documentation for Bison beyond the source code.  It's
input is mostly compatible with YACC's.  If you like to write some,
contact below.

gnu@prep.ai.mit.edu (aka ..!ucbvax!prep.ai.mit.edu!gnu)

 > --
 > Jeff Gortatowsky       {seismo,allegra}!rochester!kodak!elmgate!jdg
 > Eastman Kodak Company
 > These comments are mine alone and not Eastman Kodak's. How's that for a
 > simple and complete disclaimer?

--
Len Tower, Distributed Systems Group, Boston University,
     111 Cummington Street, Boston, MA  02215, USA +1 (617) 353-2780

root@hobbes.UUCP (John Plocher) (07/29/87)

+---- Jeff Gortatowsky writes the following in article <694@elmgate.UUCP> ----
| Subject: Bison Docs and a PD Lex sought.
| The subject kinda says it all.
| 	A). I'd like to locates the Documents for Bison the GNU 'yacc'
| 	B). I like to locate/recieve any sources for a PD 'lex' type program.
+----

On a related note, does anyone know if any of the $25 that The Austin Code
Works asks for Bison and PREP goes to the FSF? (They also have LEX)

These are the same people that AT&T jumped on for selling YACC sources...

    - John

T.A.C.W.: (512) 258-0785

--
John Plocher uwvax!geowhiz!uwspan!plocher  plocher%uwspan.UUCP@uwvax.CS.WISC.EDU"