[comp.sources.wanted] Epson <--> UNIX plot

dave@rosesun.Rosemount.COM (Dave Marquardt) (07/29/87)

A user recently came to me asking if we had anything, or if I knew of anything,
that would convert Epson printer graphics to Tektronix or Imagen output.
I said I didn't, but I'd ask the net.

So, does anybody out there know of some software that will convert

	1) Epson --> Tektronix 4014 ?
	2) Epson --> Imagen IMPRESS ?
	3) Epson --> UNIX plot(5) format ?
	4) UNIX plot(5) --> Epson ?

I think numbers 3 and 4 would be the most useful around here.

Thanks.

geof@imagen.UUCP (Geoffrey Cooper) (07/31/87)

In article <1653@rosevax.Rosemount.COM>, dave@rosesun.Rosemount.COM (Dave Marquardt) writes:
> So, does anybody out there know of some software that will convert
>
> 	2) Epson --> Imagen IMPRESS ?

IMAGEN printers, starting with release 3.3 of the software, emulate
the Epson FX-80 printer (I presume this is what you are talking about).
You don't have to translate to impress or Tektronix before printing.

Sorry if that wasn't the intent of the question.

- Geof Cooper
  Imagen
--
{decwrl,sun,saber}!imagen!geof