[comp.sources.wanted] adl parts 5 & 10

mp1w+@andrew.cmu.edu (Marc Russell Pawliger) (08/06/87)

Parts 5 & 10 of the adventure definition language posted to
comp.sources.games did not make it here.  Could someone please send them to
this address?  Thanks.

Marc Pawliger

Internet: mp1w+@andrew.cmu.edu
Usenet:   seismo!andrew.cmu.edu!mp1w+
Bitnet:   mp1w@cmuccvma

jpochma@polyslo.UUCP (08/11/87)

In article <YV69P6y00UkZ9-Y0GG@andrew.cmu.edu> mp1w+@andrew.cmu.edu (Marc Russell Pawliger) writes:

>Parts 5 & 10 of the adventure definition language posted to
>comp.sources.games did not make it here.  Could someone please send them to
>this address?  Thanks.
>
>Marc Pawliger
>
>Internet: mp1w+@andrew.cmu.edu
>Usenet:   seismo!andrew.cmu.edu!mp1w+
>Bitnet:   mp1w@cmuccvma

Dito, could some send them to me also??

/   --John Pochmara                                                           \
|                    UUCP PATH:  ...lll-crg!csustan!polyslo!jpochma           |
| "Badges!, We don't need no stinking badges!"                                |
|                               -Johnny Fever                                 |
|                                WKRP in Cincinnatti                          |