[comp.sources.wanted] COFF undump?

elh@vu-vlsi.UUCP (Edward L. Hepler) (08/09/87)

Does anyone have an "undump" for COFF (SYS V) core files.
In particular, I want to use it for my UNIX/PC...

Thanks,

Ed Hepler
elh@vu-vlsi

roynh@ihlpg.ATT.COM (Harkness) (08/10/87)

In article <1035@vu-vlsi.UUCP> elh@vu-vlsi.UUCP (Edward L. Hepler) writes:
>Does anyone have an "undump" for COFF (SYS V) core files.
>In particular, I want to use it for my UNIX/PC...
>
>Thanks,
>
>Ed Hepler
>elh@vu-vlsi

This is something that I could also use. If it could be E-mailed of
posted to the appropriate .sources.

Roy Harkness				ihnp4!ihlpg!roynh

	AT&T Bell Labs
	Naperville Il.

tower@bu-cs.BU.EDU (Leonard H. Tower Jr.) (08/19/87)

In article <3617@ihlpg.ATT.COM> roynh@ihlpg.UUCP (55528-Harkness,R.N.) writes:
 > In article <1035@vu-vlsi.UUCP> elh@vu-vlsi.UUCP (Edward L. Hepler) writes:
 > >Does anyone have an "undump" for COFF (SYS V) core files.
 > >In particular, I want to use it for my UNIX/PC...

GNU Emacs has code that undumps on a number of System V machines.

I suspect it could easily be adopted.

Information on obtaining GNU Emacs can be gotten from:
	<gnu@prep.ai.mit.edu>   aka  < ..!ucbvax!prep.ai.mit.edu!gnu>

enjoy -len
--
Len Tower, Distributed Systems Group, Boston University,
     111 Cummington Street, Boston, MA  02215, USA +1 (617) 353-2780