[comp.sources.wanted] Astrological natal char program for PCs...

mitchell@cadovax.UUCP (Mitchell Lerner) (08/27/87)

Newsgroups: mod.mac.binaries
Subject: Astrological natal chart software...

I have a friend that is a professional Astrologer(sp?) and he
would like to be able to generate astrological natal charts
on his Macintosh.  Anybody know where I can get such a program (for the Mac
or ibm-PC)???  Of specific interest is the quality of the chart (hard-copy)
produced (share-ware or public domain is great!).

	Thanks,

	Mitchell

P.S. Please reaspond via e-mail as I dont regularly subscribe to this group.

--
Mitchell Lerner
#  {ucbvax,ihnp4,decvax}!trwrb!cadovax!mitchell