[comp.sources.wanted] I have uupc binaries, but need documentation

jrc@ritcv.UUCP (James R. Carbin) (09/04/87)

*** REPLACE THIS LINE WITH YOUR PLEA FOR HELP ***

Along with the distribution of uupc binaries was a reference to a posting
earlier in August which contained the only documentation for uupc.  Could
someone pass this onto me, or perhaps even repost as most likely some others
are in the same boat.

Thanks in advance
j.r.      {allegra,sesimo}!rochester!ritcv!jrc

rock@ocean.SanDiego.NCR.COM (Rock Kent) (09/05/87)

In article <640@ritcv.UUCP> jrc@ritcv.UUCP (James R. Carbin) writes:
>Along with the distribution of uupc binaries was a reference to a posting
>earlier in August which contained the only documentation for uupc.  Could
>someone pass this onto me, or perhaps even repost as most likely some others
>are in the same boat.
I also need the docs.

  local mail:  rock@ocean                           Rock E. Kent (Dept 1101)
    net mail:  rock@ocean.SanDiego.NCR.COM          NCR Corp. E&M SD
uucp address:  ..sdcsvax\                           16550 W. Bernardo Dr.
                 ..hp-sdd!ncr-sd!ocean!rock         San Diego, Ca.  92127
                ..ncrcae/                           (619)  485-2364
--
           - - > We take customer satisfaction personally. < - -
Rock Kent  (OCM - Dept 1101)    ext: 2364          email: rock@ocean