[comp.sources.wanted] Public Domain TCP/IP

gkenley@palladium.UUCP (09/15/87)

I had been told by someone from pSOS (Real time romable OS) that a public
domain implementation of TCP/IP existed for a CMC Ethernet board (which is
identical to MVME350 motorola board - 68000 with AMD7990).  He told me
to contact John Pope of Aehr Tess in California.  When I called Aehr Tess
told me that he no longer was there and would not give out his forwarding
address or number.  We needed something that simply worked on the MVME350
board just to bootstrap ourselves.  Maybe John is out there somewhere.

Greg Kenley
Palladium Data Sytems, Inc.
"Home of the DataTub"

jlp@vatican.UUCP (09/17/87)

In article <358@palladium.UUCP> gkenley@palladium.UUCP (Greg Kenley) writes:
>I had been told by someone from pSOS (Real time romable OS) that a public
>domain implementation of TCP/IP existed for a CMC Ethernet board (which is
>identical to MVME350 motorola board - 68000 with AMD7990).  He told me
>to contact John Pope of Aehr Tess in California.  When I called Aehr Tess
>told me that he no longer was there and would not give out his forwarding
>address or number.  We needed something that simply worked on the MVME350
>board just to bootstrap ourselves.  Maybe John is out there somewhere.
>
>Greg Kenley
>Palladium Data Sytems, Inc.
>"Home of the DataTub"

Yes, I am out here. Unfortunately, I don't think I have what you're
looking for. The PD software in question was a Unix driver modified to
run under pSOS, not an implementation of TCP/IP. The TCP/IP we were
using at AEHR Test was the one supplied by CMC, which works just fine.

P.S.
	What's a DataTub??

	John Pope
		Sun Microsystems, Inc.