[comp.sources.wanted] Info needed on "superplot"

chetal@decvax.UUCP (Pradeep Chetal) (09/14/87)

I am new to the net and it is possible that this might be reposting of a
previous article. Sometime back sources were posted for a program called
"superplot" which runs on UNIX machines (an enhanced version of plot(1)).
Can a kind soul send me a copy of the source.

Thanx in advance.

**************************

UUCP:      ...!decvax!chetal
Internet:  chetal@decvax.dec.com
Voice:     (603)884-8384

**********************************

psm@mdbs.UUCP (Steve Murphy) (09/17/87)

In article <144@decvax.UUCP>, chetal@decvax.UUCP (Pradeep Chetal) writes:
> ... Sometime back sources were posted for a program called
> "superplot" which runs on UNIX machines (an enhanced version of plot(1)).
> Can a kind soul send me a copy of the source.

Can a kind soul send me a copy of the source also?
Steve Murphy		...!{inuxc,ihnp4,decvax,ucbvax}!pur-ee!mdbs!psm
1101 Kensington Dr.
Lafayette, In.  47905

bin@rhesus.primate.wisc.edu (Mr Binary) (09/18/87)

In article <510@mdbs.UUCP>, psm@mdbs.UUCP (Steve Murphy) writes:
| In article <144@decvax.UUCP>, chetal@decvax.UUCP (Pradeep Chetal) writes:
| > ... Sometime back sources were posted for a program called
| > "superplot" which runs on UNIX machines (an enhanced version of plot(1)).
| > Can a kind soul send me a copy of the source.
|
| Can a kind soul send me a copy of the source also?

Or maybe post an ftp pointer...

robert@pvab.UUCP (Robert Claeson) (09/21/87)

In article <240@rhesus.primate.wisc.edu>, bin@rhesus.primate.wisc.edu (Mr Binary) writes:
> In article <510@mdbs.UUCP>, psm@mdbs.UUCP (Steve Murphy) writes:
> | In article <144@decvax.UUCP>, chetal@decvax.UUCP (Pradeep Chetal) writes:
> | > ... Sometime back sources were posted for a program called
> | > "superplot" which runs on UNIX machines (an enhanced version of plot(1)).
> | > Can a kind soul send me a copy of the source.
> |
> | Can a kind soul send me a copy of the source also?
>
> Or maybe post an ftp pointer...

Or maybe an uucp pointer...

--
Robert Claeson, System Administrator, PVAB, Box 4040, S-171 04 Solna, Sweden
eunet: robert@pvab

kyle@meow.UUCP (kyle) (09/23/87)

[excess deleted]
> > "superplot" which runs on UNIX machines (an enhanced version of plot(1)).
> > Can a kind soul send me a copy of the source.
> Can a kind soul send me a copy of the source also?

I would like the source to this program also, but
why not repost it, or post a pointer to it?  That way we won't have 10,000,000
people posting messages like this is ib43