[comp.sources.wanted] Looking for PD cron sources

ricks@iscuva.ISCS.COM (Rick Schaeffer) (10/01/87)

I am looking for public domain sources to "cron" or any work-alike
programs.  I'm interested in it for minix use...and also for use on
another multi-tasking O/S on which I need to be able to regularly
schedule events.  Please reply by email at the address in my signature.
If there are enough "I'm interested too" replies, I will summarize to
these groups.

--
Rick Schaeffer          UUCP:  uunet!iscuva!ricks
ISC Systems Corp.              ricks@iscuva.ISCS.COM

vix@ubvax.UUCP (10/02/87)

In article <765@iscuva.ISCS.COM> ricks@iscuva.ISCS.COM (Rick Schaeffer) writes:
>I am looking for public domain sources to "cron" or any work-alike [...]
>--
>Rick Schaeffer          UUCP:  uunet!iscuva!ricks

I wrote a PD cron; it was posted to comp.sources.misc a while back.  Due
to a flakey computer, I don't have the source available right now :-(, but
I'm sure that somebody out here has it available.  I would be very pleased
to see it added to the MINIX distribution, or GNU, or BSD, or, or, or <etc>..

If noone volunteers to mail it to you, get back to me.  With some effort, I
ought to be able to read my floppy backup of the source...
--
Paul Vixie
Consultant		Work: 408-562-7798	vix@ubvax.ub.com