[comp.sources.wanted] source code for word processor in C

gibsond@auc.UUCP (Daniel Gibson ) (10/22/87)

I am attempting to write a word processor in C.
Any source code that anyone can send me in C using strings
and curses in WP program would be appreciated.
Thank-you,
  Daniel Gibson

--
Dan G.

exodus@uop.UUCP (Freddy Kreuger) (10/24/87)

In article <32146@auc.UUCP>, gibsond@auc.UUCP (Daniel Gibson ) writes:
> I am attempting to write a word processor in C.
> Any source code that anyone can send me in C using strings
> and curses in WP program would be appreciated.

Try looking into a very fine text editor (not word processor) called
microEMACS.  The source is PD, the code is of high quality.  Curses,
data structures for the text, etc are all coverered.