[comp.sources.wanted] CGA or EGA simluator for Hercules display wanted

davel@whuts.UUCP (11/11/87)

I am looking for a public-domain or very cheap CGA or EGA simulator program
for my Hercules graphics card, so I can run those neat CGA-only games on my
IBM clone.  Please respond to me; if there is interest, I'll post results.

davel@whuts.UUCP (11/11/87)

In article <3235@whuts.UUCP>, davel@whuts.UUCP (LOEWENSTERN) writes:

> I am looking for a public-domain or very cheap CGA or EGA simulator program
> for my Hercules graphics card, so I can run those neat CGA-only games on my
> IBM clone.  Please respond to me; if there is interest, I'll post results.

Sorry, folks, I'm having problems getting postnews to read my .signature.

Here it is:

David Loewenstern  {rutgers...}!moss!whuts!davel
The above opinions are my own.  Although ATT-BL has had an influence upon them,
so has my third-grade gym teacher.  I don't hold them responsible and neither
should you.