[comp.sources.wanted] Indexed Sequentail Access Method

alanm@tekecs.TEK.COM (Alan McIvor) (11/20/87)

I am looking for a library of routines which implement an ISAM files
access model.  Any leads to public domain or commercial applications
would be appreciated.

						Alan McIvor
						tektronix!tekecs!alanm
						(503)685-2841

fyl@ssc.UUCP (Phil Hughes) (11/22/87)

In article <9395@tekecs.TEK.COM>, alanm@tekecs.TEK.COM (Alan McIvor) writes:
> I am looking for a library of routines which implement an ISAM files
> access model.  Any leads to public domain or commercial applications
> would be appreciated.
>
> 						Alan McIvor
SoftFoucs somewhere in canada has ISAM and btree routines.
They are nice people and have a good, inexpensive product.
I don't have their address here (at home) but if you can't
find info about them in a magazine, send me email and
I will check.

--
Phil Hughes, SSC, Inc. P.O. Box 55549,
Seattle, WA 98155  (206)FOR-UNIX or 527-3385