[comp.sources.wanted] PCMORIA wanted

andre@ateng.UUCP (Andre van Dalen) (11/20/87)

In the README of the umoria distribution a port to
the IBM PC by Don Kneller is mentioned that is
called PCMORIA.
Where can I get the sources (or binairy) of this
IBMPC version ?
Will it be posted to the net ? PPPllleeeaaassseee ???

                        AAA               DDDDDDD
 "It's not the kill    AAAAA             DDDD  DDDD
  but the thrill      AAA AAA           DDDD    DDDD
  of the chase".     AAA   AAAvv     vvDDDD    DDDD
                    AAA     AAAvv   vvDDDD    DDDD
     H H           AAAAAAAAAAAAAvv vvDDDD    DDDD    Andre van Dalen
  HO-C-C-H        AAAAA     AAAAAvvvDDDD   DDDDD   > uunet!ateng!andre ||
     H H         AAAAA       AAAAAvDDDDDDDDDD       (uunet!mcvax!targon!andre)

farren@gethen.UUCP (Michael J. Farren) (11/22/87)

In article <110@ateng.UUCP> andre@ateng.UUCP (Andre van Dalen) writes:

>In the README of the umoria distribution a port to
>the IBM PC by Don Kneller is mentioned that is
>called PCMORIA.
>Where can I get the sources (or binairy) of this
>IBMPC version ?

You can get the binary of PCMoria from my BBS, Sci-Fido, at
(415)655-0667 in Oakland, California, either 1200 or 2400 baud.  I do
not have the sources available.  The file is large (56 minute download
time at 1200 baud), and in ARC format.  Beware: PCMoria will run only
on 640K systems.  This means no TSR programs like Sidekick!

To get sources, or if you cannot access my BBS, you can send one (for
binaries only) or two (for binaries+sources) diskettes plus a postage-paid,
self-addressed diskette mailer to Don Kneller directly at:

       	D. G. Kneller
	1468 8th Ave
	San Francisco, CA 94122

PCMoria can also be obtained via anonymous ftp from COD.NOSC.MIL in
directory pub/hack.

--
Michael J. Farren      "... if the church put in half the time on covetousness