[comp.sources.wanted] Need help in locating some docs

shan@mcf.UUCP (Sharan Kalwani) (12/08/87)

Dear Fellow Netters,

		I wasn't sure where to post this, so let me know
if there is an apprporiate group for this.
I am looking for the following documents. Could anyone help me?

(i) Trying to obtain "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Net,"
    and/or "Lewis and Clark's Guide to Netland"?

(ii) In article <2438@arthur.cs.purdue.edu> someone wrote:
>Last year, someone had a file that was a turkey going into an oven, etc.
>intended for use on a VT-100 (actually any ansi- sequence term). I would

I would be grateful if of you who has it could mail it to me
(compressed and uuencoded) to me at any the following addresses
	iuvax!-----------\
	ihnp4!mibte--------!mcf!shan
	pyramid!fmsrl7!--/
Thanks!
		       fff	Sharan Kalwani
		      ff ff	VAX Facility
		      ff	Michigan Cancer Foundation
m mmm mmm    ccccc  fffffff	110 East Warren Avenue
 m   m   m  c     c   ff	Detroit, Michigan 48201
 m   m   m  c         ff	UUCP:  	 	mcf!shan
 m   m   m  c     c   ff	alternate:	(313) 833-0710 x411
mmm     mmm  ccccc    ff
Sharan Kalwani,Michigan Cancer Foundation,110 E. Warren,Detroit,MI 48201. USA
..!{ihnp4!mibte, philabs!fmsrl7, uunet!umix}!mcf!shan   +1 (313) 833 0710 x411
shan@mcf.uucp OR shan%mcf.uucp@psuvax1.{psu.edu, BITNET}