[comp.sources.wanted] Time management system wanted for UNIX

ries@trwrb.UUCP (Marc Ries) (12/08/87)

  Can I say it? Huh? Huh?

  "This and followups should be directed to comp.sources.wanted"

  What?  Your on ARPAnet and can't get there?  Oh well, I couldn't
  get back to you either...

In article <10696@brl-adm.ARPA> K>@brl-adm.ARPA writes:
>Recently I was asked to 'obtain' a time management system for our VAX8600
>(running BSD4.3). The need for such a system is to enable a secretary to
>schedule meetings with professors, etc without having to consult them or
>their paper diaries but simply to look at their electronic calanders and
>search for a convenient time slot for all involved.
>
>So far I only know of ones for an IBM mainframe, the SUNs or VMS.
>Does anyone know of a "public domain" version or one that will run under
>U*X ??

  The only set of "freebie" time/date/meeting management programs
  is  the  loosely  coupled set known as "month, appt, sched, nag
  and remind"

  Month runs under BSD, SYSV, and XENIX(V7&S5).  Appt  and  sched
  run  under  BSD,  maybe SYSV and not on XENIX(V7).  If you want
  more info or sources, you can contact me:

--
		Marc A. Ries

		sdcrdcf!---\
                ihnp4!------\----- trwrb! --- ries