[comp.sources.wanted] microEmacs 3.9 on IBM-PC with MSC

obroin@hslrswi.UUCP (Niall O'Broin) (12/11/87)

The recent posting of microEmacs 3.9 sources came with makefiles for Unix
and Mark Williams C on Atari ST. Does anyone have a makefile suitable for
use with MicroSoft C and NDMAKE ? Also, what identifiers should be defined
before compilation for IBM-PC for correct paths through IFDEFs ?

Yes, I know all this is none too difficult, but I'm sure someone else has
already done it, and I HATE re-inventing the wheel.

Regards and thanks in advance,

       #\\\\\-----\\\\\       Niall  O Broin
      ###\\\\\-----\\\\\      AXE Software Development
     #####---------------     Hasler AG      +-----------------------------+
    #######---------------    Berne          +This space available for rent|
   #########\\\\\-----\\\\\   Switzerland    +-----------------------------+
  ###########\\\\\-----\\\\\
 #######     /////     /////  BITNET       obroin%hslrswi.UUCP@cernvax.BITNET
#######     /////     /////   UUCP .. {uunet,mcvax ..}!cernvax!hslrswi!obroin
 #####               /////    Voice telephone +41 31 631701 08.30-17.30 C.E.T.
  ###               /////     Any resemblance between this message and the
   #     /////     /////      opinions of anyone else, living or dead, is
        /////     /////       purely coincidental.

creps@silver.bacs.indiana.edu (Steve Creps) (12/14/87)

In article <6401@ncoast.UUCP> obroin@hslrswi.UUCP (Niall O'Broin) writes:
>The recent posting of microEmacs 3.9 sources came with makefiles for Unix
>and Mark Williams C on Atari ST. Does anyone have a makefile suitable for
>use with MicroSoft C and NDMAKE ? Also, what identifiers should be defined

   I posted just that makefile a week or two ago, to comp.emacs. If it's
not still there, I suppose I could repost it or email to anyone who wants
it. It works for Ndmake 4.3 and MSC 4.0.

Steve Creps on the VAX 8650 running Ultrix 2.0-1 at Indiana University.
	creps@silver.bacs.indiana.edu
"F-14 Tomcat! There IS no substitute."