[comp.sources.wanted] C to Pascal translator wanted

terek@apollo.uucp (Robert Terek) (12/11/87)

No flames on this one, please!

I've seen a couple pascal to C translators posted to the net, I was wondering
if there are any C to pascal translators available, for free in PD. It's
an ugly request, I know. . .

						-Bob Terek

Bob Terek
Apollo Computer
X Development					decvax!apollo!terek

jtn3@bsu-cs.UUCP (Jim Nelson) (12/14/87)

In article <38fbe829.e0ec@apollo.uucp>, terek@apollo.uucp (Robert Terek) writes:

> No flames on this one, please!
>
> I've seen a couple pascal to C translators posted to the net, I was wondering
> if there are any C to pascal translators available, for free in PD. It's
> an ugly request, I know. . .
     ^^^^
	I don't know that it's all that ugly; I'm more familiar with
pascal than I am with C, and being able to get a pascal program that
does the same thing as a C program does would help me understand C better.

SO!!!!  I would like to see one of these, too.

> Bob Terek
> Apollo Computer
> X Development					decvax!apollo!terek

Jim Nelson		UUCP:  <backbones>!{iuvax,pur-ee,uunet}!bsu-cs!jtn3