[comp.sources.wanted] Ditroff postprocessor for HP LaserJet Plus

robvl@wundt.psy.vu.nl (Rob van Leeuwen) (12/14/87)

The subject says it all.  We would very much like to get a ditroff
postprocessor that outputs code for the HP LaserJet Plus.

kg@elan.UUCP (Ken Greer) (12/16/87)

in article <166@wundt.psy.vu.nl>, robvl@wundt.psy.vu.nl (Rob van Leeuwen) says:

> The subject says it all.  We would very much like to get a ditroff
> postprocessor that outputs code for the HP LaserJet Plus.

Elan Computer Group, Inc.
410 Cambridge Avenue, Suite A
Palo Alto, CA 94306
415-322-2450

Support under MS-DOS and 36 different UNIX systems.
--
Ken Greer
Elan Computer Group, Inc.

bb@wjh12.harvard.edu (Brent Byer) (12/16/87)

In article <166@wundt.psy.vu.nl> robvl@psy.vu.nl.UUCP (Rob van Leeuwen) writes:
>The subject says it all.  We would very much like to get a ditroff
>postprocessor that outputs code for the HP LaserJet Plus.

Tplus/LJ from Textware provides *complete* ditroff (incl. DWB v2.0) support
for the LaserJet+ (& SerII), utilizing the full functionality of the LJ+,
including intelligent character downloading.
And pricing is reasonable (significantly less than the printer).

Contact:
	Textware Intl.
	PO 14 - Harvard Sq
	Cambridge, MA 02238