[comp.sources.wanted] Nethack 2.2 delivery

Kevin.Trojanowski@umd5.UMD.EDU (12/09/87)

In his note on 6 Dec, Jay Libove talks of his difficulties compiling
NetHack 2.2.  Yet, our site has only received parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5,
6, 7, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, and 20.

I was wondering if anyone else has yet to receive portions of the
program; or if this problem is unique to us.

Perhaps someone can tell me if this problem is due to delays and/or
problems with the ARPA to BITNET gateway?

Thanks!

Kevin Trojanowski
FSTKKVPG@UIAMVS

joeb@marque.mu.edu (Joe Bronikowski) (12/15/87)

In article <6383@ncoast.UUCP> Kevin.Trojanowski@umd5.UMD.EDU writes:
>In his note on 6 Dec, Jay Libove talks of his difficulties compiling
>NetHack 2.2.  Yet, our site has only received parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5,
>6, 7, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, and 20.

These are exactly the parts that I have gotten.  I sent a message to the
moderator a week or so ago, but as yet have not received a reply (or reposting).
I think if enough people complain to the comp.source.games moderator he will
repost the missing pieces, so fire up your mailers!

--
					Joe Bronikowski
					...!seismo!uwvax!uwmcsd1!marque!joeb

In article <6383@ncoast.UUCP>, Kevin.Trojanowski@umd5.UMD.EDU writes:
> our site has only received parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5,
> 6, 7, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, and 20.

> I was wondering if anyone else has yet to receive portions of the
> program; or if this problem is unique to us.

You Are Not Alone. (insert twilight-zone music).

I'll trade you a Babe Ruth for a Reggie Jackson. No? Then how about
8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, and 14 for 16, 18, 19, and 20? Just leaves (I think)
21 and 22 to go. I think we're pretty far away, netwise. Maybe someone
in the middle can solve both our problems...
--
-- Peter da Silva  `-_-'  ...!hoptoad!academ!uhnix1!sugar!peter
-- Disclaimer: These U aren't mere opinions... these are *values*.