[comp.sources.wanted] Wanted: PDP11-Assembler in C

loerke@infbs (12/21/87)

Hi, Net

does anyone know of a PDP11-Assembler written in C. We need one to do
cross development on a VAX running Ultrix. Preferred are PD versions,
but if you know a company selling such an asm, please drop me a note.

Thanks, Achim
--
Achim Loerke, TU Braunschweig, Institut f. Theoretische Informatik, FRG
BITNET/EARN: loerke at dbsinf6

davew@gvgpsa.UUCP (David C. White) (12/25/87)

In article <20400002@infbs.UUCP> loerke@infbs writes:
>does anyone know of a PDP11-Assembler written in C. We need one to do
>cross development on a VAX running Ultrix. Preferred are PD versions,
>but if you know a company selling such an asm, please drop me a note.

A while ago I posted a similiar request and got no responses.  I am still
lokking for a cross MACRO-11 assembler and C compiler for a uVAX under
Ultrix.  We would prefer a supported product rather than something that
is PD unless sources are available and it is a well documented system.
Dave White		Grass Valley Group, Inc.
P.O. Box 1114   	Grass Valley, CA  95945
UUCP:	...!tektronix!gvgpsa!davew	PHONE:	+1 916 478 3052