[comp.sources.wanted] Seeking Crypt Breaker's Workbench

richv@hpindda.HP.COM (Rich Van Gaasbeck) (12/22/87)

Could someone please mail me CBW (Crypt Breaker's Workbench) from
volume 10 of comp.sources.unix.  I have the list of archive sites in
front of me but I can not get to them from my machine (I believe the
hp gateway will not allow internet into or out of hp). If someone
close (to hplabs) will offer to send CBW to me I would appreciate it.

Thanks Richv

(P.S. Kindly mail offers to me, this is not one of my regular news groups).

jbm@uncle.UUCP (John B. Milton) (12/28/87)

In article <6220001@hpindda.HP.COM> richv@hpindda.HP.COM (Rich Van Gaasbeck) writes:
>Could someone please mail me CBW (Crypt Breaker's Workbench) from
>volume 10 of comp.sources.unix.
[edited]

Me too. I have been looking all over for this one.

John
--
John Bly Milton IV, jbm@uncle.UUCP, {ihnp4|cbosgd}!n8emr!uncle!jbm
home: (614) 294-4823, work: (614) 459-7644, FLAME via email :)