[comp.sources.wanted] gated/RIP info request

merlin@hqda-ai.UUCP (David S. Hayes) (01/14/88)

In article <8801111621.AA00905@nisc.nyser.net>, fedor@NISC.NYSER.NET (Mark Fedor) writes:

> 	Gated supports RIP as described in the UNIX routed man
  [deleted]
> 	Gated also supports EGP (kirton's EGP). EGP (formal specs,
> 	RFC 904, Kirton's EGP under UNIX, RFC 911)

This looks like it's just the sort of thing one would want in a
gateway Sun system.  Can anyone tell me where I can get the code
for 'gated'?  I can FTP if necessary.

T i A,
--
David S. Hayes, The Merlin of Avalon	PhoneNet:  (202) 694-6900
UUCP:  *!uunet!cos!hqda-ai!merlin	ARPA:  ai01@hios-pent.arpa

north@batcomputer.tn.cornell.edu (Michael J. North) (01/14/88)

In article <588@hqda-ai.UUCP> merlin@hqda-ai.UUCP (David S. Hayes) writes:

>This looks like it's just the sort of thing one would want in a
>gateway Sun system.  Can anyone tell me where I can get the code
>for 'gated'?  I can FTP if necessary.

You can get it via anonymous ftp to devvax.tn.cornell.edu.  There should be
compressed and uncompressed tar files.  There are examples of configuration
files.  The examples are fairly complete, although I wouldn't say exhaustive
(what is :-) ).

--
	Michael J. North  "If you can't ping it..... it isn't there!"
	Cornell Theory Center,  265 Olin Hall,  Ithaca, NY 14853-5201