[comp.sources.wanted] public domain spread sheet

drw@cullvax.UUCP (02/05/87)

Is there a public domain spreadsheet out there?  I remember seeing
something about this before on comp.sources, but I can't find anything
in the archive listings.

Please answer by e-mail, since I don't read this group.

Dale
--
Dale Worley		Cullinet Software
UUCP: ...!seismo!harvard!mit-eddie!cullvax!drw

richk@uw-larry (Richard Korry) (01/12/88)

I am looking for a public domain spread sheet preferably written in C that
could run under Unix and maybe X. thanks
    rich

mic@hpesrgd.HP.COM (Marc Clarke) (01/13/88)

There was a package called 'sc' posted several months ago which would
fit your needs.  Check the ARCHIVEs.

sword@vu-vlsi.UUCP (Ronin) (01/15/88)

In article <52@uw-beaver.cs.washington.edu>, richk@uw-larry (Richard Korry) writes:
> I am looking for a public domain spread sheet preferably written in C that
> could run under Unix and maybe X. thanks
>     rich

(sorry to post this but rutgers!postmaster doesn't seem do know about
 uw-larry)

Rich -

	I have such a program called VC.  It is written for a Unix
system, but I run it on a VAX 11/785 under Eunice, and it seems
okay.  Needs a VT100 (Ansi) terminal to work though (unless it
is using the termcap - I've never looked at the sources so I
don't know).  If you are interested, e-mail me, and I'll
send you the sources (written in C).

..lar

-----
Larry Esmonde, Director of SWORD (Students Working On R & D)
Computer Science Dept.
Villanova University
Villanova, Pa. 19085

UUCP: {cbmvax,bpa,psuvax1}!vu-vlsi!sword  /  BITNET: sword@vuvaxcom