[comp.sources.wanted] UW host-side driver.

Anyone nearby have the "uw" unix-windows server program for any UNIX system.
I've given up trying to find a SYSV one. A BSD one would do... I'll have to
modify it to work with SYSV, but them's the breaks.
--
-- Peter da Silva  `-_-'  ...!hoptoad!academ!uhnix1!sugar!peter
-- Disclaimer: These U aren't mere opinions... these are *values*.

wayne@fmsrl7.UUCP (//ichael R. //ayne) (01/20/88)

In article <1389@sugar.UUCP> peter@sugar.UUCP writes:
>Anyone nearby have the "uw" unix-windows server program for any UNIX system.
>I've given up trying to find a SYSV one. A BSD one would do... I'll have to
>modify it to work with SYSV, but them's the breaks.

	If you get one modified for SysV, please let the net know.  I got a
lot of requestsfor this so there IS interest.  I can FTP the sources for you
if you are unable to find them.  Hopefully, this will stop the rash of
"Me too" requests...

/\/\ \/\/

--
Michael R. Wayne  ***  TMC & Associates  ***  INTERNET: wayne@ford-vax.arpa