[comp.sources.wanted] XLISP 2.0

wanner@ethz.UUCP (Juerg Wanner) (01/08/88)

Does anybody know, how to get a copy of XLISP 2.0 (if this is already
available) or a copy of XLISP 1.xx (xx = whatever the latest version is)?

I'm in Switzerland, so don't tell me to ftp something from any server.

Thanks

Juerg Wanner

aca@nyit.UUCP (Al Arthur) (01/22/88)

In article <278@bernina.UUCP>, wanner@ethz.UUCP (Juerg Wanner) writes:
> Does anybody know, how to get a copy of XLISP 2.0 (if this is already
> available) or a copy of XLISP 1.xx (xx = whatever the latest version is)?

	If anyone has any info on how to get it (UUCP || Kermit),
	please let me know.
				Thanks,
					Al
					~~

--
Alex Arthur, System Programmer/UUCP Administrator
New York Institute of Technology - Computer Graphics Laboratory