[comp.sources.wanted] Chopped up source...ackk! no! no!

fox@daemen.uucp (Merlin) (01/23/88)

     Our computer chopped up part two of the recently posted miles bourne
could one of you nice people out there send me part two that isn't in little
pieces at my feet?

Tanks in advance      (I like WWII tanks myself)

	Dave Fox

UUCP : decvax!sunybcs!daemen!fox
       inhp4!kitty!daemen!fox

Being that DNA is information, and life is DNA then life must be information

sutedjok@polyslo.UUCP (Sukanto Tedjokusuma) (01/23/88)

In article <1345@daemen.uucp> fox@daemen.uucp (Merlin) writes:
]
]     Our computer chopped up part two of the recently posted miles bourne
]could one of you nice people out there send me part two that isn't in little
]pieces at my feet?
]
]Tanks in advance      (I like WWII tanks myself)
]
]	Dave Fox
]UUCP : decvax!sunybcs!daemen!fox
]       inhp4!kitty!daemen!fox

	Part two of the miles (mille bourne) program also got corrupted
in this site.  Could someone out there who has a complete copy e-mail me
the part two.  Or if a lot of people got a corrupted copy it worth for
reposting.
advTHANKSance.

--sukanto.

--
+--------------------------- Sukanto Tedjokusuma ---------------------------+
| California Polytechnic State University	  106 Mustang Dr. #203,	    |

billr@tekred.TEK.COM (Bill Randle) (01/26/88)

Part2 of miles (an implementation of Mille Bournes) has been
reposted to comp.sources.games.

john@viper.Lynx.MN.Org (John Stanley) (01/30/88)

In article <1345@daemen.uucp> fox@daemen.uucp (Merlin) writes:

 >     Our computer chopped up part two of the recently posted miles bourne
 >could one of you nice people out there send me part two that isn't in little
 >pieces at my feet?
 >
 >Tanks in advance      (I like WWII tanks myself)
 >
 >	Dave Fox
 >
 >UUCP : decvax!sunybcs!daemen!fox
 >       inhp4!kitty!daemen!fox

  Same problem here...  If someone got a good copy, please send email
offer.  I'll then request it from the closest good source.

  On the other hand, it looks like there are quite a few people who
got hit by this problem.  I think a repost of part 2 is justified.

---
John Stanley (john@viper.UUCP)
Software Consultant - DynaSoft Systems
UUCP: ...{amdahl,ihnp4,rutgers}!meccts!viper!john