[comp.sources.wanted] Does any have fractal code?

fantasm@ucscb.UCSC.EDU (73596000) (01/29/88)

	Does anyone have source for IBM PC or BSD 4.3 UNIX
for drawing and expanding fracals?  I have a PC exe called
(sic) SuperMan.  Apparently there is an 8087 version and
possibly a new EGA version by the same authors.

	Thanks In Advance.

---

ARPA:  fantasm@ucscb.UCSC.EDU
UUCP:  !ucscc!ucscb!fantasm

merlyn9@ihlpe.ATT.COM (452is-Sedwick) (01/31/88)

In article <1778@saturn.ucsc.edu>, fantasm@ucscb.UCSC.EDU (73596000) writes:

> 	Does anyone have source for IBM PC or BSD 4.3 UNIX
> for drawing and expanding fracals?  I have a PC exe called
> (sic) SuperMan.  Apparently there is an 8087 version and
> possibly a new EGA version by the same authors.
>
> 	Thanks In Advance.
>
> ---
>
> ARPA:  fantasm@ucscb.UCSC.EDU
> UUCP:  !ucscc!ucscb!fantasm

	I too would also appreciate any code or .EXE on this mater also for
PC. Especially if it take advantage of a co-proccesor! This might be worth
a NET-wide post though, I have seen much discussion on the matter in the past
so one might consider the rest of the world when replying!

				Tanx,
				   Mr. Wizard
				   Michael T. Sedwick
				   AT&T End User Organization